Beacon Advocates serves children who are receiving services through 504 or IDEA and students who are in the process of identification for these services.
Navigating the IEP or 504 process often feels like a never ending staircase; any time a child changes grades or teachers, the journey begins again to work with the school and to ensure that your child receives the best education available to him or her.
I provide assistance in many areas, including:
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Reviewing Current IEPs and 504s
- Determining Appropriate Goals and Accommodations
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Attending IEP and 504 Meetings
- Manifestation Determination Reviews
- Completing Independent Education Evaluations
- Ensuring a Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
I offer a free 30 minute telephone consultation to discuss your child’s current situation. If, after our conversation, you believe that you need additional assistance, I will review the IEP or 504 and analyze it, so we can ensure the best possible educational experience for your child.
Disclaimer: Beacon Advocates is not a practicing attorney and does not provide legal advice or legal services. Furthermore, Beacon Advocates or anyone working with Beacon Advocates cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcome.